Major Sam Cosplay (Australia) as Jessica Rabbit.
Photo II by: Chris from Volk Photography
Photo III by: Lorenzo So Photography
Holy shit you are doing it right…
Oh my stars.
The Boxtrolls (2014) | Behind the Scenes
via Animation Magazine:
- 1 week; the average amount of time for an animator to complete 3.7 seconds of footage
- 3.5 inches, the cuff-to-cuff measurement of baby Eggs’ sweater (created on an embroidery machine to produce irregular lines, like a hand-knitted garment). His little socks are only ⅝” long
- 4 scenes per week was the goal for each animator
- 14 different fabrics were used in Lord Portley-Rind’s white hat
- 24 kinds of weeds were created for backgrounds by the greens department
- 55 different sculpts of prop cheeses were made; different scale sizes were needed for wide, medium and close shots
The same movements.
This is rad
we need a superhero like one of these ladies
maybe another hawkeye??
i didn’t even notice until halfway down the post when i read the “being the teacher with the robot leg” sign that i realized everyone is missing a limb. Biomedical Engineers are really outdoing themselves and it’s both fantastic and sometimes even glamorous.
impossible is nothing
that tattoo looking one is so badass
WE CAN DO IT